Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Films

I thought all this time I couldn't watch Ben's films because of something I needed to download to watch Vimeo. Turns out it was the browser - I have liked Firefox but it's starting to annoy me, and I may switch back to Chrome, which I am told doesn't have the problems it used to.

But the videos play just fine on IE, so I spent the evening watching the best of my son's films over the past few years. Music videos, some powerful interviews, promos, a documentary, TV commercials - even a 3-D horror film spoof.

He talks about frustrations of not getting the films right due to time and equipment problems here. Look fine to me.

I'm enormously proud of you, Ben. I know you knew that, but I wanted to say it.

1 comment:

Paul_In_Houston said...

He talks about frustrations of not getting the films right due to time and equipment problems here. Look fine to me.

Also heard from people whose films cost over $200 million to produce.

He ain't the Lone Ranger there. :-)
-